- This Procedure pertains to the complaints presented to our Organization by the Customers in regard to the services rendered by our Organization and in case the claim does not exceed AMD 10mln or equivalent in any other currency.
- Complaint handling process encompasses the provision of complaint-related information to the Customer, filing of the complaint by the Customer and its further receipt, examination and decision-making by our Organization.
STEP 1. KNOW YOUR RIGHTS AND THE COMPLAINT HANDLING PROCEDURE
- In case of any dissatisfaction and/or claim arisen as a result of provision or non-provision of any financial services by the Organization any Customer can make a written complaint by handing it to any branch of the Organization, sending via mail or to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address. Or you may wish to talk to the person who is responsible for handling the complaints, our staff will be happy to introduce you to him.
- The employee of the Organization responsible for complaint handling.
- should explain You about Your rights and our procedure on handling the complaints (filing, examination and decision-making)
- should provide the Explanatory Bulletin on Dispute Resolution, booklets as well as the Complain Filing Forms (if available),
- if requested, should help you to fill in the Complain Filing Form,
- You can also get detailed information about complaints by calling (+37410) 44-01-43.
STEP 2. FILL IN THE COMPLAINT AND KEEP THE RECEIPT
- The process of filling and presenting the complaint.
- Fill in the Form and hand it to the appropriate employee or send it via mail or to email@example.com e-mail address. When handing the Form please take and keep the receipt.
- The process of complaint investigation and decision-making.
- The Organization investigates the complaint and makes the appropriate decision (to satisfy, partially satisfy or to decline) within 10 business days.
- Responding to the complaint.
- Organization shall provide you with a written response within 10 business days. The written response should reflect the explicit decision of the Organization (to satisfy, partially satisfy or to decline), the facts used in decision-making, the name and the contacts of the department/person responsible for the investigation with whom You are more than welcomed to contact should you have any questions regarding the complaint. In addition, the written response should describe the measures that can be taken by the Customer in order to protect his/her rights in case he/she is not satisfied with response. The written response should be sent to the addresses or via preferred communication medium specified by You.
STEP 3. FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE RESPONSE
- Familiarize yourself with the written response received from the Organization. Ensure that it includes all the required information. In case of any questions contact the relevant person.
STEP 4. IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE FINAL RESPONSE
- In case if You do not receive response from the Organization within 10 business days or You are not satisfied with the final response You can apply to the Financial System Mediator (certain restrictions apply).
- Office of the Financial System Mediator
- The Mediator: Piruz Sargsyan
- Address: 15 Khorenatsi Street
- Elit Plaza Business Center, 7-th floor, 0010 Yerevan
- Telephone: (010) 58-23-22, 58-23-24, Fax: (010) 58-24-21
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Թարմացման ամսաթիվ՝ 06.07.2017, 13:40